Developed by Škoda in 1935, the vehicle saw service in the Czechoslovakian army under the designation LT vz. 35. During the occupation of Czechoslovakia, the captured tanks were redesignated as Pz.Kpfw. 35 (t) and deployed with the Wehrmacht. The vehicles were actively used by the 1st Light Division (the 6th Panzer Division after reorganization) until the late 1941. A total of 434 tanks were manufactured.
Marks of Excellence requirements for Pz. 35 (t): beta