The M3 light tank was created in 1938–1941 on the basis of the M2 and entered the mass production in 1941. A total of 13,000 vehicles of different modifications were produced (from M3 to M3A3) and supplied almost to all Allies under Lend-Lease. From 1942 through 1943, 1,232 M3 Stuart vehicles were sent to the U.S.S.R. They were first used in the battle for the Barvenkovo bulge near Kharkov in May 1942.
Marks of Excellence requirements for M3 Light: beta