In 1944, Leon Pawlack introduced a vehicle design that was built as a miniature with a cast hull. Its drive wheels were located at the front, and a 76 mm gun was mounted to a turret of original design. Its crew consisted of 4 members. The vehicle was supposed to be equipped with electric transmission and a diesel engine that could accelerate it up to 40 km/h. However, this data could not be verified as no prototypes were built.
Marks of Excellence requirements for Pawlack Tank: beta